|Somewhere in the city, near Great Russell Street, outside a place called 'Shanghai Blues'|
|Big red bus|
|St Paul Cathedral|
|Rioters and their camps outside St Paul Cathedral|
|View of Thames River & Tower Bridge from Millennium Bridge|
|Pretty Christmas tree at Covent Garden|
|Le Pain Quotidien at Covent Garden|
Where we stopped for a teabreak and recharge
|Heavenly delicious pavlova with fresh berries|
|Freshly baked scones with cream and jam|
|Christmas decoration and caroling|
|A place to go for delicious mussels (done in many creative cooking methods)|
|My mussels in Florentine|
Creamed spinach sauce and cheese grilled
|Jamie Oliver's restaurant, Covent Garden|
It is (almost) as good as seeing Jamie in real!
|All good things comes to an end.|
|Goodbyes are not for forever.|
I WILL BE BACK!
Thank you Europe and London for giving me one of the most interesting, beautiful and fun traveling experience in my life.
I love your weather, though unpredictable, it kept things interesting and saucy in a way.
I love your culture and the way buildings were built, romantic and vintage.
I love almost everything about you and I will miss every single thing about you.
I will reminisce my days spent with you and will be counting my days, months and maybe years till I see you again.
- Walked pass St Paul Cathedral and to Millennium Bridge. View of Thames River and Tower Bridge
- Ride on big red bus to Covent Garden
- Jubilee Market
- Tea at Le Pain Quotidien
- Window shopped and snap more photographs
- Back to Cumberland to meet up with the others via Underground tube.
- Back to Covent Garden for dinner at Belgo's. Mussels!
- Walked pass Jamie Oliver's Italian restaurant on our way back to tube station.
- Good night London
- Woke up to pack breakfast from Pret's.
- Head to Heathrow Airport
- yidi yada... checked in, got scanned, asked to take off my shoes.... ok, I passed.
- D U T Y F R E E SHOPPING!
- Coffee at Costa.
- The End.