How was your 2010 and what is the most unforgettable memories has 2010 brought to you?
My year has been a cocktail of many great things and I have a list of things to be thankful of....
- For the health God has blessed me and my family with. Without this, nothing else matters and nothing else is possible.
- For my parents' unconditional love.
- I have completed a full year of being a full time mummy and wife and I am looking forward to many more years to come.
- For a wonderful, thoughtful and understanding husband who always stand by me through my journey of motherhood, in all circumstances.
- I am thankful that because I am a 'jobless' stay at home mom, I had the priceless opportunity to be with my family when they needed support as long as I needed to, although there wasn't much I could do, well, except just being there.
And to end 2010 with a happy note, we spend the new year eve afternoon with my best friend and her family in a trendy mall in the city. Our date came with a bonus, both of us did a small deed for another fellow shopper. Both of us, the mums, not yet ready to leave, was still at the table at the cafe while our hubbies took the kiddos for a nappy change. A family walked by our table twice, peeping and must have been wondering whether are we ready to go so they could take our table. We stood up and tell them that they could take ours as we are okay to leave. A small deed but it feels good. :)
Thank you my dear best friend, SW, for sharing the new year eve day with us and most of all, for being a wonderful friend to me. I look forward to sharing more great things in life with you :)
All good things comes to an end but the end of one is the beginning of another.
Goodbye 2010 and welcome 2011!
Wishing all of you and your loved ones a blessed new year ahead! May the new year brings you more great things, blessings, joy and most importantly, good health!