- For the health God has blessed me and my family with. Without this, nothing else matters and nothing else is possible.
- For my parents' unconditional love.
- I have completed a full year of being a full time mummy and wife and I am looking forward to many more years to come.
- For a wonderful, thoughtful and understanding husband who always stand by me through my journey of motherhood, in all circumstances.
- I am thankful that because I am a 'jobless' stay at home mom, I had the priceless opportunity to be with my family when they needed support as long as I needed to, although there wasn't much I could do, well, except just being there.
Friday, December 31, 2010
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Sunday, December 26, 2010
Monday, December 20, 2010
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Saturday, December 11, 2010
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Monday, November 22, 2010
Friday, November 19, 2010
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
The bottle of Marmite we bought for Isabelle have been left untouched for months. It is too good to let it just sit and wait for its expiry date. So today, I scooped out big spoons of it to make Marmite pork ribs. Marmite is just so so versatile!
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
FRIENDS IN MY CIRCLE
When I was little,
I used to believe in the concept of one best friend,
And then I started to become a woman.
And then I found out that if you allow your heart to open up,
God would show you the best in many friends.
One friend is needed when you're going through things with your man.
One friend will meet your spiritual need,
But whatever their assignment in your life,
It may all be wrapped up in one woman, But for many, it's wrapped up in several..
One from 7th grade,
Monday, November 8, 2010
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Confinement nanny giving Isabelle the long waited nailwork when she was about 2 weeks old
But today marks another milestone for me and Isabelle! I finally gathered my courage and did it when she was wide awake. I sat her down on my lap and told her gently “Mummy is going to clip your nails and you are going to help Mummy by siting still. And we will be alright”.
In less than 2 minutes, we were done and I am so happy not only because I fought my fear but also Isabelle is such a good and understanding little princess. And I am so proud of her.
I have a block of soft beancurd in the fridge and I did not want to do the usual steamed beancurd with toppings. So I decided to make this.