Day 6-7 Amsterdam, Netherlands / Brussels, Belgium
|Amsterdam city night view, around red light district area|
|De Nissen Restaurant, Amsterdam|
|Pretty decorations at De Nissen|
|Salmon - fresh and no fishy smell at all|
Volendam, Dutch village
|Dutch clogs making demo|
|Amsterdam artist Mark Raven's gallery store|
Free set of coasters with purchase of any item from this store. Holiday & shopping bonus!!
|Cruising Amstel River|
|Luxurious Amstel Hotel|
|Chocolatey Manneken Pis|
|Streets in Brussels|
|Breakfast buffet spread at Schipol Hotel|
- Arrived in Amsterdam for dinner. Salmon dinner at De Nissen
- Checked into Schipol Hotel. Nice! Goodnight!
- Visit to Dutch village, Volendam
- Cheese making factory
- Dutch wooden clog shoes
- Diamond Centre (window shopping, obviously)
- *extra, own resource* shopped opposite Diamond Centre. Mark Raven, Amsterdam's artist's gallery.
- *own resources* took picture outside a museum opposite Diamond Centre and the loud 'I LOVE AMSTERDAM' sign.
- Cruised Amster river in a glass roofed boat.
- Lunch and then more shopping
- Head to Brussels
- Visit Manneken Pis
- Shopped for chocolates
- Checked out the gigantic Atomium.
- Checked in to Holiday Inn
- Good night!