Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Simplest Things Makes A Mummy Smile


They say best things in life are free. Now that I am mother, it amazes me how true that is and how such simple things can bring so much joy to a Mummy.




When it only takes a cup of plain water to make her smile like this



When she laughs like this




When she learns to draw, color, mess up herself and my coffee table




When she eats what I cook and made standing infront of a hot stove for a good 20 minutes


When I see my little princess becoming Daddy's girl, walking hand in hand in the park


When she giggles like this playing with the rain


When she jumps right in after the sheets were changed and tell me, "Mommy, sheets, nice!"



And all those above are well, free :)

Thank you Isabelle, for bringing us so many laughter, love and joy. We praise and thank the Lord that when He decided to give us a baby, He gave us you.


4 comments:

Alison said...

Children truly bring joy don't they?

Kiddothings said...

Aw, such lovely pictures. Belle's so sweet and she has a great personality too. You two are certainly blessed.

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Love the 2nd pic! Happy birthday to you again ya! :)

Catheryn @ Pink Bibs said...

Hi Alison, Germaine & Jenny!

Children are definitely a joy despite all the craziness they cause! :)