Friday, November 18, 2011

Her Babies

Please meet the additional 'family members' in our family. 
Inseparable soulmates.
Eat, sleep, play and even goes to the washroom together.

HAPPIE - 'Baby' with brown ears (background) - 
 BA-JE-YU - 
Little 'baby' (Sounds korean to me.  I don't know how she came out with this name but that is her name.)
According to Isabelle, Happie is the Mummy of Ba-je-yu.






And so, I am anticipating bigger luggages from now onwards whenever we travel.  Extra space for these 2 little 'babies'.


Did school holiday just said hello?  Here is wishing you and your loved ones a happy holiday.  Safe journey wherever you go and have lots of fun!



5 comments:

Kiddothings said...

Hehe, I like that Korean name! I think it's time to get her a sibling to play with ;)

Catheryn @ Pink Bibs said...

Hehe Germaine... I knew you would say that :)

That korean name is cute, aint it?

I'm a full-time mummy said...

At least her babies are cute! :)

Carolyn (Lil' Dahling) said...

I too like that korean name. And your girl can even pass off as a korean girl..hehe. Like her outfit!

Catheryn @ Pink Bibs said...

Thank you Carolyn!

Yeah, she does look a little Korean according to some friends. :)