Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Vain Vain Baby


Do you have a child who is vain and expect you to be the same?



Takes off my glasses and leaving me squinting my eyes
 watching the tv or finding my way around the house


Refuse to wear sunshades appropriate for her age


Instead, conquer mine


Does not allow (not all the time) me to wear
my comfy housedress at home





Usually prefers me to be in tshirt or some fancy tops with jeans
or sometimes, dress.  
Yeah right! Dress! Pfft!


Worst - She will whine and whine whenever she see me 
tied up my hair in ponytail!

 

Nope, no tucking hair behind my ears too either.
The boss says "Mummy, not behind ears. You must have long hair!"




Sweetie, if THIS is how you want Mommy to look like every single day,
while chasing after you, picking up toys, feeding you, cooking, cleaning 
and trying to stay sane,
I am sorry sweetie, you would need to wish harder.


So, am I alone with all these ridiculous demands? 
 Or do you have a child who have thinks the same as Isabelle?


2 comments:

Carolyn (Lil' Dahling) said...

Haha..where did she learnt all that? So cute la she. She wants you to look like those desperate housewives. haha. I thought she would be vain on herself but wants her mother to look good pulak. haha.

Catheryn @ Pink Bibs said...

She also very vain la. See me apply blusher, she want. Apply lipstick, she want. I pretend to put it on her lips without twisting up the lipstick, cannot pulak!