Was craving for some authentic laksa so we made a day trip to Penang.
Dad wanted to try the famous Air Itam laksa.
As bonus, we had muarchee and original nutmeg drink!
|Laksa at Air Itam|
(Jalan Pasar, near market)
- Laksa soup taste delicious with just enough fish flakes/meat
- Not too spicy.
- Topped with lots and lots of heh koh (prawn paste)
- Very old school ambience : Right by the road side.
|Investigating and toying around with muarchee|
- Every piece of the muarchee was luxuriously coated with peanuts. So different from the ones we tried at Gurney Drive.
- So good we pack another box to take away.