Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day ... 2 Is Better Than One




Happy Valentine's Day to everyone out there!  

May you have a beautiful, warm and fun-filled special day with your loved ones.

To my dear husband, thank you for loving me for who I am and for always embracing my flaws (and admiring and acknowledging my strengths), unconditionally.  Thank you for always being there for me. I thank God that He sent you to me because I can not imagine my life without you. 

I dedicate this day to you and our love and may God grant us many more Valentine's Day ahead.

Happy Valentine's Day my love!


Love is Awesome“Love suffers long, and is kind; love does not envy; love does not promote itself, is not puffed up, does not behave badly, seeks not her own, is not easily provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails”  ~1Corinthians 13:4-8


No comments: