Friday, February 24, 2012

Hotel Amenities - What Do You Do With Them

Am I the only one who collects and keeps hotel amenities to use at home?

What do you with them, if you are a 'collector' like me?

Shampoos, conditioners, shower gels, lotions etc
Toothbrush, toothpaste, shoe shine, razors, sewing kits, shower caps etc



Shower Gels & Shampoos
I use them to clean the floor in the washroom when I run out of floor cleaners. Makes my washroom smells great.

Toothbrush and Toothpaste
I keep this to clean the fridge and washing basins. They come in handy too when I have overnight visitors who did not bring their own supplies.

Lotions
I keep those that comes in tubes (those of good quality, that don't leak and don't smell lousy) in my travelling bags.

Conditioners
This one.. I really don't know what to with them.  Maybe I should just discard them.  What do you do with them?

Razors & Shaving cream
These are for my hubby's toiletries bag.

Sewing Kit & Shower Caps
They are my favourite. Travelling's best friends!

Slippers
Rarely use this but I keep them anyway.  Had the chance to use one pair during our recent hospital stay.  



Isabelle checking out Mummy's collection



2 comments:

Carolyn (Lil' Dahling) said...

Wow! you really travel a lot huh? I also collected last time but after a while I get tired because I don't have place to put it already. haha.

Conditioner ones I empty them and use them to fill up my toner, shampoo, conditioner or body shampoo. Packaging is smaller so lighter and easier for travel.

Catheryn @ Pink Bibs said...

hey carolyn!
good idea on how to reuse conditioners bottle. :-)
thk u for sharing.
hv a sweet week ahead ya.