Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Diaper-free Night ~ 1st Trial

Image sourced from google search

Isabelle suddenly decided to ditch her diapers last night when we try to put it on for her just like everynight before she go to bed. I was doubtful and do not really like the thought of getting up from my slumberland and change the wee wee stinky sheets at 3am, just in case she wet the bed. Hence, I line double layer of towels under her sheets.

Reminded her over and over again that she will need to wake me up should she feel the urge to go to the toilet in the middle of the night. She gave us her promise but I was not convinced. I woke up several times to check on her. Okay, she was dry and so was the sheets.
Morning came, no wet sheets!! Looks like my baby is a big girl now. Not bad at all for her first trial. We shall try again today! 

I am one happy Mommy for 2 reasons.  My girl can go diaper free completely, soon and no longer have to purchase diapers anymore!  Oh, and we can really travel light from now on. DH was happy with our little precious' achivement yet feel a little bitter because he feels that our daughter is growing up too fast and will need us lesser very soon.

=D






No comments: