Friday, August 31, 2012

Preggy No.2 Updates - Week 8




Puke

And more puking

Continously puking

More and more and more

Yes, more of it
 
The toilet has become my second home, the toilet bowl became my BFF and just staying in the toilet is my new routine.
But thank God for listening to my pleas, I do have my good days. Hallelujah!
Over the last one week, I enjoyed half of the week feeling better and more human.
I can't help but to keep hoping I would soon gain back my appetite and energy.
I miss them so much.
 
DH has been very understanding towards my condition and that is what I needed the most.
Isabelle on the other hand, has been an angel.
She rushes to the toilet everytime she hears me gagging.
She would tell me 'Mommy, it is okay.  I will protect you.  Do you want biscuit?'
 
 
 

2 comments:

LittleLamb said...

oh dear...looks teruk. Rest more and mediated on God words so that He will give you peace and comfort.

Catheryn @ Pink Bibs said...

thanks Rachel. Yes, rest is the only time I am free from the torture.