Saturday, August 11, 2012

Preggy No.2 Updates - Week 6

Picture sourced from google search

My nausea officially kicked in yesterday at 6 weeks.  Today, I threw up 3 times.  Felt sick all day long.  Ate hardly few bites.  Even caught the flu bug.  Stuffy nose, sore throat. The more the merrier doesn't work for my condition now.

Don't feel like going anywhere, doing anything.  Laundry from yesterday still hanging out in the drying yard.  I have no intention to get out there to collect them.  Dishes to be washed.  Isabelle watching Disney Junior on her own, I am sorry sweetheart.  All that will be taken care of once DH comes back from his badminton competition this evening.  Perhaps this is one of the privilege of being pregnant?

I am hoping that the nausea will only stay for the first trimester, if not, just a few days weeks (wishful thinking).  I really want to feel better and spend more time with Isabelle, knowing after baby no.2 arrives, I will have less time with her. 

Next post, I hope to share about how I announce this pregnancy news with my parents and family.

Till then, enjoy the lovely weekend!





2 comments:

Carolyn (Lil' Dahling) said...

Oh dear, that is what I fear most being pregnant. Anyway, hang in there. It shall past soon ok?

Catheryn @ Pink Bibs said...

thanks my dear carolyn. im feeling much better these few days. hoping nausea will stay away.