Friday, March 30, 2012

Our Little Chat

Picture sourced from google search



Me :          Are you happy being with Mommy?
Isabelle:   Yes... of course (apparently this is her latest most favourite sentence)

Me:          Are you sure?
Isabelle:   Yes... of course
Me:          Can Mommy go to work in the office like Daddy?
Isabelle:   Yes... of course
Me:           Are you sure? Mummy can go out to work?  Whole day?
Isabelle:   ***Pause***
Me:           Mummy will go to work soon okay?
Isabelle:    No.. I want to stay with Mummy (hug).  You no go to work.  You must promise me.
Me:           Teary eyed





4 comments:

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hah? Mummy wants to go back work ar?

Catheryn @ Pink Bibs said...

no la. just testing the water and testing how much my girl enjoys being with me la.

mean huh? :-)

Carolyn (Lil' Dahling) said...

hahaha..quite mean lar. but very cute conversation. lucky you get to be with her the whole day ;)

Catheryn @ Pink Bibs said...

Yeah Carolyn, I do feel that I was a little mean to sabo her like that! :)