Monday, March 19, 2012

Shh Shh Success - Part 2

Since her last bocor incident, we have had very dry floor, dry pants and skirts till today!  We even dared ourselves to bring her out of home for outings without her diapers and no accidents.  Her success record of being out without diapers on her ranges between 2-5 hours.  She would asked to be brought to the washroom when it was time.   Isabelle praised herself good girl and claims that big girl needs no diapers.  *clap clap*

picture sourced from google search

However, she still refuse to poo in the toilet. She asked to put on her diapers whenever it is time for poo poo.  We have tried all ways to persuade her to do it in the toilet.  From rewards of chocolates (TABOO!), sweets, stickers, cartoons and even some threatening.  Still, alas!  Yet, she opt to hide behind curtains and under the table and would rather not have her rewards.  We asked her what happened to the 'big girl no need diapers' policy of hers.  She said 'Isabelle, me baby!'.  


picture sourced from google search

I am out of ideas to encourage her.  My patience and hope is running thin.  Maybe I should just wait and when she is ready, it will just happen.




4 comments:

Carolyn (Lil' Dahling) said...

My boy recently can tell when he wants to shh shh too. But when it comes to poo poo. He either wants to do it in the diapers or he will just do it while standing up. He won't poo in the potty. He's not used to it. I don't know why too. I'll just give him some time.

Catheryn @ Pink Bibs said...

Hey carolyn

Yeah, same here. I dont want to rush her into it. I guess when she is ready, she will do it.

Oh, you have not reply me about the comments moderation. what was it about eh?

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Eh don't force her la..when the time is right, she will be ready. Consider your girl is very good already, can go out without diapers! Be thankful for that OK?

Ben also out of the right time, right moment I get to potty train him to poop in the potty. I am slowly training him to hold his pee longer so I can get his diaper free when we go out :)

Read:
http://www.imafulltimemummy.com/post/2012/03/08/Pooping-on-the-Potty.aspx

Catheryn @ Pink Bibs said...

hehe yeah. no forcing. let her be ready. you are right, she has done very well,going out so many hours diaper-free.