Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sweet Sorry



It thrills Isabelle when she turns her bottle upside down and see the leftover of the milk in it trickle out and wet whatever surface she is sitting on. Unfortunately the effect for the Mummy is just the opposite. She did it again this evening and stained the sofa in the living room. Since my 'NO' did no magic, I had to use the last resort. I lightly slap her hands and warned her very firmly. Then I asked her what is she supposed to say. She said her blurry 'Sherry' (Sorry) and then, she did something out of my expectation. She kissed me and gave me a very shy smile. I thought I must have been hallucinating. Repeated my question. She said it again, 'Sherry' and then kissed me again.

That, is sweeter than honey.

*Picture sourced from google search*