*picture sourced from google search
Come this May 8th, I would have achieved my first 2 years of being a Mommy (and yes, I have a long long way to go still). What have I learn throughout this journey?
- my time is no longer mine alone but I don't mind
- patience is the key to everything
- not everything will go our way all the time
- practise what I preach
- multitasking & priority setting is the best life saving skill one can learn being a parent especially a sahm with no extra help at home
- how just a smile from our precious little one can take away any anger and frustration
- how simple things in life can make me smile ~ a hug and when Isabelle finish her meal
- now, I know, how my parents get their grey hair! :)
- I am so so so so extremely grateful for what my parents has done for me, truly
- I now know how much parents would sacrifice for their child and their love is so unconditional
- I love my parents even more now
- Leaving my job is the hardest yet best decision I have made in my whole life!
- There is a chinese saying that goes like 'raising a child for 100 years but worry about him for 99 years' and I can't help agreeing to that.
- God is so awesome and amazing in creating a life itself
Cheers to mummyhood!