Friday, April 29, 2011

My Little Fashionista

*picture sourced from google search

Mummy: Time for nap

Isabelle: Take out… change… *trying to remove her t-shirt*

Mummy: No, no need to change darling. We will just change your diapers.

Isabelle: Take out... change… change… hat…. *whining away*

Story

Isabelle insisted me to change her into her jacket with a hood for her nap, when all I wanted to do was change her diaper. It sounds crazy to be wearing a jacket at home with weather like ours! Well, thank God weather today was cool after a heavy downpour and the jacket is quite appropriate.

She would sometimes make choices of shoes for us when we were going out too. And yeah, did I mention she can't tolerate me wearing glasses and even tucking my now long fringes behind my ears?? AARRGH!

Little fashionista in the making perhaps?

Oh boy.....







2 comments:

LittleLamb said...

hahahahahahahahah becoming like u...:P

Catheryn @ Pink Bibs said...

haha... no la... atleast I dont like to wear thick clothings to sleep lor... too hot here to do that even with aircond on at 16 degrees!