Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hands : Rescued


My hands has recovered so much and almost back to its original state after my last post.

The remedy was my DH who helped me with the dishes and washing. Thanks my dear for your sacrifice! It meant so much more when I know you did something that you don't really fancy but you did it anyway, for me :) Love you!

*picture sourced from google search

And thanks to my DS for this wonderful tube of magic from Aesop! It really does what it claims. Quoting from the label on the tube "This luxurious formulation of hydrating botanicals will transform even the most abused and life-weary hands". I have only used less than a quarter of it and the effect is so obvious! It can even be applied on feet and specially good for cracked heels too. Proven and endorsed by yours truly.

The Aesop-cant-live-without magic potion!


No comments: