Wednesday, November 17, 2010

New Toys




One of my parents close family friend gave Isabelle a pair of cute ducklings and baby chicks. The last time I ever seen or touch one was countless years ago. They remind me of my fun and unforgettably warm childhood. Lots of fond memories came back to mind just by looking at them. So I think it thrills me more than it does to Isabelle. Of course, she got all excited when they came on board.

Since Isabelle is too young to handle such delicate creature, all we allow her to do was to pat them on the heads while we held them in our palms and watch us feed them.

They are oh so so so adorable. I wish they don't grow up too fast and lost their cuteness too soon :)



6 comments:

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Ermmm.. are you going to keep them at your condo?

Catheryn @ Pink Bibs said...

No lar... will keep them in parents' home till it is time to let them 'go' :)

I'm a full-time mummy said...

I see... but if she likes animals right, can keep small fishes in a pot or small tank :)

LittleLamb said...

Any child see young animals would be thrill... like having a kitten or puppy too..

the chicks r so cute.

Sarah C. said...

Live Toys....if i am Belle, i will be thrilled too.

I can imagined the big smile from her face when she was the duckies.

Catheryn @ Pink Bibs said...

Jenny ~ Yes, am considering fishes in a mini tank :) But not so soon la.

L.Lamb ~ Yes the ducklings are the cutest and also very naughty. :)

Sarah ~ You are so right. She grin from ear to ear!