Tuesday, August 23, 2011

breakdown

as if i have not had enough breakdown lately. my laptop couple of weeks ago, then my€ camera. no electricity yesterday. now, the router!

i cant help but to believe it must a week (or month) of lousy spell. sigh.

i do have some nice posts to share, especially the follow up post on my current 'dilemma'.

as for now, all that has to wait until our router gets diagnosed and 'healed'. it is tiring to type while squinting my eyes and post via phone via mobile network.

till then, wishing you a splendid week and please pray for me lousy week to pass by faster. and i am going to miss reading your posts!

5 comments:

Alison said...

I'm amazed you blogged by phone - that's commitment! Hope all your things get fixed soon.

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Oh poor thing.. well, at least still can go online via mobile! Anyway, take this opportunity to enjoy time off from blogging and whatever IT gadgets that broke down la... :)

Catheryn @ Pink Bibs said...

Hi alison,
it's quite a challenge to post via mobile as you can see the typo n also I double posted on this. But it was fun n worth it aLl.

Jenny - yes, u r right! A chance to devote more time to entertain belle! How's spicy baby doing? Ready to pop out soon?

Carolyn (Lil' Dahling) said...

So nice of you to just blog over the mobile phone just to let us all know. I hope everything will be back to normal and meanwhile you enjoy more time with Belle ya?

Catheryn @ Pink Bibs said...

Hey Carolyn!

Well, I am back :)
And yes, I did enjoyed the wifi-less days at home and had a good time with Belle :)