Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A New Head


Say hello to my blog's new header!

I am so happy about this new discovery and can't wait to explore more. This may be something easy peasy for most bloggers out there but for a blogging dummy like me, I am like a little baby who just learn how to walk and is feeling all excited!

Thanks to Mommy Germaine! Thank you for sharing this tips with me. Muacks!! I learn it all from here. I owe my new head all to you!

I gave up with my attempt to add picture to my header when I gave my blog a makeover last few days. It came out either too small or way too big. When I say big, I mean, REALLY BIG. It covered almost the whole page!

Now, it is just nice. La la la la la....






12 comments:

mom2kiddos said...

Hahaha... you very efficient! Can blog and chat at the same time!! Congrats on the new head and you're very welcome on the tips!

Catheryn @ Pink Bibs said...

Oh ok la... not efficient la. Just that it is so exciting not to get it done now!

Alison@Mama Wants This said...

It's very nice!!! The two of you (you + Germaine) put me to shame, I totally cannot do stuff like that. Tech idiot!

Janie {HooGoesWhere} said...

Congrats again! I used Picnik when I made my header. Great to find free stuff online hehe :)

Catheryn @ Pink Bibs said...

Alison ~ Hey! Dont say that because your blog is even more awesome, always filled with interesting posts and that is more important than just a pretty looking blog! :)

Janie ~ Oh, yes! Thank God for all these lovelies-freebies online! Amazing stuff we can find here, anything at all!

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Yeay, this header is so so so so much better! Good job!

Carolyn (Lil' Dahling) said...

Yes, a very nice new head indeed! I'm also tech idiot. This picasa can download for free??

Catheryn @ Pink Bibs said...

Thanks Jenny! I am happy now that I have a picture header instead of just words! :)

Carolyn ~ Thank you!! Yes, can download picasa for free. Click on the tutorial link above. Have fun!

I'm a full-time mummy said...

I'm waiting for my designer to complete his work - placed an order last week and he targeted to complete the design this Thursday la. Hope he does a great job, then I'll have a new blog header too! Muahahahahaha!!

Catheryn @ Pink Bibs said...

Wow! Jenny... canggih la you!! SOme more got designer header! :)

Looking forward to admire your new head... oopps header! :)

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Aiyo... this is what lazy ppl do... just pay somebody to design hehehehe,... anyway its cheap la. If the work is good I'll recommend hahahahah

Catheryn @ Pink Bibs said...

This is what pro bloggers do :)