Well.. okay.. this is not a genuine, real pizza. It is a shortcut pizza I made using just the plain wholemeal bread. But this is good enough for tea on a lazy Sunday at home and better than just a cup of coffee & biscuit.
Here's how I did it:
1. Bread (I use wholemeal)
2. Diced onion
3. Raisins (soak them in hot water for about 5 mins to prevent it from turning dry from the baking)
4. Sundried tomatoes (cut into strips)
5. Grated cheddar cheese
6. Pepper to taste
1. Toast the bread in oven for about 2-3 mins on 150 degrees.
2. Remove bread from oven and start to decorate it with the onions, raisins, sundried tomatoes, sprinkle with some pepper and top with cheese.
3. Drizzle the toppings with a little bit of olive oil or melted butter. I used olive oil *optional
3. Return them to the oven and bake for another 2-3 mins or until the cheese turn golden brown.
DH said it is good and can beat Pizza Hut! :)