Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Little Copycat

Isabelle is picking up quick on some new interest. Big time mimicking. She mimics me applying my skincare and cosmetics and combs her hair when I comb mine. She will try to put on my shoes and hold my clutches and bags. Sometimes, I would pass her some empty skincare bottles to play with and she'd 'apply' some on my face.

And she also love to imitate the words we use. Today, she said Night Night (with a silent T of course) and it sounded funny but cute. After a few weeks of blurry Bye Bye, out of sudden, she blurted out a very clear version of it today!

She also likes to watch how me and DH communicates and she listens like a pro when we talk. Whenever DH hugs me, she would watch and smile. I told DH, we have to be as lovey dovey as we can to inculcate more loving elements into her life. LOL.

And above all that, we have to watch what we do and say because we are living under the watchful eyes of a 16 month old toddler/copycat.


2 comments:

LittleLamb said...

Oh yes...they copy the good and bad. They have GOOD OBSERVATION skills.. Sigh. Philip did pick up some bad ones from me :(

Catheryn @ Pink Bibs said...

Little Lamb,
THey are like sponge, arent they?
But parents are only human and cant be perfect all the time. Just need to correct them whenever possible :)