Monday, September 27, 2010

Sweet Saturday

Here's what we did the last weekend...


Saturday morning ~ Checking out my Lumix camera and figuring how to operate it. The day will come when she finally finds out how and start clicking away, and I will be so thankful for digital cameras.


At The Curve ~ Isabelle wasted RM3 for a supposedly 5 minutes ride on this cute blue 'car'. When we put her inside and secured her with the safety belt, she looked happy & curious. But it didn't last long. After only less than 1 minute DH controlled the car with the remote controller, she turned and looked for us and started to cry. So there goes RM3 for 1 minute ride.

This picture was taken before she cried.


I was searching for something in my closet and my curious little one came with her helping hand and somehow, she managed to reach and grabbed this piece. Meet our little CEO in my powersuit. Ok.. this reminds me of those days when I get to dress up from head to toe for work. I do miss that part honestly but I am not complaining my 'job' dresscode now. :)



6 comments:

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Aiyo! Poor Isabelle not used to the kiddy ride is it? Is this her 1st time or what?

We started Ben with the staionary ride first before venturing to the moving type.

Ben also sat on the exact ride few days ago at Curve.

Catheryn @ Pink Bibs said...

No ler... she had been on stationery ride few times before this. It is ok... if she dont like this ride, we will save lots of RM3 every time we go to Curve :)

Anonymous said...

Catheryn, should tag along ur trip for that kiddie ride so my boys could utilize the 4 min left oever.. LOL kidding ya...
boy will be boy.. they both love kiddie ride so much everytime it's time to leave they both WAILED!!!! BIG TIME!!

Catheryn @ Pink Bibs said...

Lynn,
When Belle wanted to get out of the car, I looked around to see if any kid want to take the car ride since we have paid for it. But no takers. Sigh. Then my hubby said that thank God also she is not a fan of it. If not, imagine how much we have to spend on such rides everytime we go shopping! LOL!

Unknown said...

Hi Cath, "great job" on your interesting blog. Haha...when you shared bout you wasting RM3 for Belle's ride, I recalled my previous experience with Celyne. Exactly the same thing happened. It took place at Carrefour Kota Kemuning. At first she was so excited seeing the cute lil car, so me & Gab thought why not we let her try. God knows what happen the minute we pressed the remote control button. We have no choice but to take her out & pay exactly RM3 for less than a minute ride :)

Catheryn @ Pink Bibs said...

Thank u Evie for dropping by! Am very very glad to see you here and to have your comments :)

Hope to see u around more !

God bless.