Monday, October 4, 2010

My Baby During The Weekend


As usual, weekends are always fun but always too short.

One of the highlights of the past weekend was attending a friend's baby's 1st birthday party. Isabelle get to play with all the cute little children and we, get to savor the delicious food. Not forgetting, the company at the party was great too.

Unfortunately, my camera forgot to tag along with us and I had to wait for photos taken by a friend's husband on that night. So, as for now, no photos from the party.


Sunday school ~ looking very focused



Isabelle's first time at the famous Kayu Kandar restaurant

Have a happy, jolly and lovely week ahead!


2 comments:

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Love the black dress!

Catheryn @ Pink Bibs said...

Thank u Jenny!

I like it too. Only wish there are more blackish apparels available in the market.

This one is from Little Buttons.