I thank God even more for...
* a roof on top of my head
* providing us our comfy little condominium unit and not a bigger house because He knows I will be stressed out chasing after Isabelle in a bigger space.
* making me a SAHM & giving me a chance of enjoy the privileges of being one.
* my understanding, kind & loving husband
* food on the table every day without worries
* my average cooking skill (am still learning & improving) and with that, I can make good home cooked meals for my family
* enough clothes to wear
* occasional splurges and pampering
* my health and I am so so thankful since I had Isabelle, I have only fell sick once. With no help nearby, she only have 2 of us to rely on and our health is very precious & crucial.
* Isabelle's health. She too had been really sick once in her 16 months of life (which I am going to blog about soon)
* DH's career because God really provides according to our needs
* my parents' unconditional non-expiring love and for still loving me like a little baby
* Isabelle have so much love not only from Mummy & Daddy but also grandparents, uncles & aunts, cousins & Mummy & Daddy's friends
"You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, that my heart may sing to you and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever"
~Psalm 30: 11-12 ~