Thursday, July 28, 2011

5 Friday's To-Dos!


∞ Clean the house so that we can relax and rejuvenate in a clean home!


∞ Do all laundry so that I don’t have to laundry over the weekend (done enough throughout the week already)


∞ Close the kitchen for the weekend because cooking for 5 days is more than enough although cooking thrills me but sometimes too much of something is not always good!


∞ Wash hair squeaky clean and blow it dry and nice and look pretty for the weekend.


∞ Redeem time off from the hubs and enjoy some ME time this evening (hopefully)


What about you? J



*picture sourced from google


4 comments:

Kiddothings said...

SAHMs also need the weekends off hor? My kitchen also close on weekends and time to dine out for a bit. Tomorrow's my boy's sports day so will be a busy day for us. Have a happy blessed weekend friend!

Catheryn @ Pink Bibs said...

Yes la... SAHM already tarak Annual Leave, EPF, Bonus, Increment, MC... so a time off is really nothing too much to ask :)

You have a good weekend too! Will be waiting for pictures and updates from Sports Day!

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Nowadays I'll be happy if I get to shower more than 10 minutes la... sometimes feel guilty when I actually got the chance to shower for 10 minutes! :P

Catheryn @ Pink Bibs said...

Jenny ~ I know exactly what u mean. Now that we are mothers, somehow all the little things can become so precious i.e. mandi time! :)