Yes! I finally made something different than cooking and baking! I made Isabelle her favourite treat! Ice cream, popsicles, fro-yo (frozen yoghurt), whatever we call it, this is one healthy and refreshing dessert :)
And I am so into it that my head can't stop thinking what flavour to make next. Coconut + Lychee, Chocolate, Pineapple, Banana....
1. 1 cup of plain yoghurt (I used Greek yoghurt because it is creamier. Sunglo is just as nice)
2. 1/4 cup of fresh milk
3. 5-6 strawberries (frozen or fresh - coarsely blended)
4. 1 tbsp of honey or sugar syrup *optional. Add if mixture is too sour and adjust to taste
5. 1 tsp of lemon juice
6. Popsicles mold or whatever you can find at home (I don't have the proper mold so I used Isabelle's old milk bottle cover and some disposable stirrer - picture below)
1. Coarsely blend strawberries.
2. Add honey and lemon juice to the blended strawberries. Mix well and set aside.
3. Mix yoghurt and milk.
4. Mix both milk/yoghurt and strawberries. Combine well.
5. Pour into mold or cup. If you are using cup, freeze it for about an hour then poke icecream sticks or whatever that you are using into the centre of the half frozen mixture.
6. Let them sit in the freezer for another 5-6 hours.
Isabelle ~ More... Ice-keeem.... Mummy... Mummy take more...
DH ~ Nice! I feel so healthy! :)
DS ~ Good!