Friday, August 13, 2010

Fantastic Friday the 13th!

* Isabelle woke up as early as 8am. My sweet dreams was cut short by an hour.

* DH got his sinus attack today. That means he will not be able to help with Isabelle as much as on a healthy sinus-free day. Chasing after her all day long all by myself will leave me no time for my house chores, let alone time for myself.

There goes my carefree Friday. After all, it is Friday the 13th. How better can it be.

But I managed to grab a proper early brunch, of course, with Isabelle fussing over me to have a bite of what I was having. I somehow got her to play with her toys in her playpen while I quickly give the home a good clean sweep. The house is now clean & tidy for us to rejuvenate in throughout the Friday evening and also the weekend.

Isabelle got up from her afternoon nap earlier because she dozed off earlier than her nap time. But that is not too bad, she will be tired by 9pm and will be in la la land even earlier tonight. And that spells earlier happy hour for Mummy & Daddy!

So do I think that my Friday 13th is that disastrous? Maybe not.

Happy Friday the 13th!


No comments: