Thursday, August 5, 2010

Philosophies Of The Day

Make The World A Better Place for All :

  • Count your blessings.
  • Stop focusing on others weaknesses.
  • Remember 1 good point about everyone you know in your life (even though some of them are difficult to be liked).
  • Remember that all the good and bad deeds you did might come back to you in folds. So invest more in the good deeds.
  • You do not need to win in all your battles. Sometimes taking a step back feels better than winning.
  • Be grateful of what you have and what others do for you, no matter how little.
  • Do not always put yourself on top of the list.
  • If you can't please everyone, do not expect everyone to please you.
  • Remember that the world doesn't revolves ONLY around you.

To be continued....


2 comments:

I'm a full-time mummy said...

I love this "You do not need to win in all your battles. Sometimes taking a step back feels better than winning."

Reminds me of the time I quit my job, letting this manager gets what she wanted (which is to get rid of me and backstabbing me to the CEO)

It hurts but in time, I think the decision to quit is the best I've made. SAHM rocks!

Catheryn @ Pink Bibs said...

Yes. I love that too :)

Sometimes, fight and fight & with the die-die-also-want-to-win attitude, would u feel good if u know your victory will make the other party feel miserable?

So, yah... we can be a winner just by making people around us happy.