- Count your blessings.
- Stop focusing on others weaknesses.
- Remember 1 good point about everyone you know in your life (even though some of them are difficult to be liked).
- Remember that all the good and bad deeds you did might come back to you in folds. So invest more in the good deeds.
- You do not need to win in all your battles. Sometimes taking a step back feels better than winning.
- Be grateful of what you have and what others do for you, no matter how little.
- Do not always put yourself on top of the list.
- If you can't please everyone, do not expect everyone to please you.
- Remember that the world doesn't revolves ONLY around you.
To be continued....