Thursday, July 15, 2010

1 Nap System Working!

Isabelle woke up for a while at 7.30am when DH was getting ready to leave for work. I wasd, too groggy to pat her back to sleep. She went back to sleep after 20 minutes tossing & turning in bed. To my surprise, she continued sleeping till 9.45am! I went YAHOO because that will be easier for me to keep her awake till 2pm for her next nap. And YAHOO, I can try the 1 nap system again!

We played, read her books, watch some shows while she play with her toys and ran around the home. Prepare her to settle down for her nap at 1.50pm and by 2.20pm she was sleeping soundly.

While she slept, I settle my chores and had the chance to catch an episode of a Canto series on TV. She woke up at 4.40pm.

Had dinner and met up with an ex-neighbour for a chat at poolside. 10pm, we came back home and quickly showered her as she sweated so much playing with DH at poolside while I chatted away.

It was DH's turn tonight and she was fast asleep by 10.50pm.

Seems like the 1 nap system is working well. Motivates me to maintain this.

3 comments:

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Yeay! Congrats! :)

LittleLamb said...

Philip is on 1 nap.

Catheryn @ Pink Bibs said...

Thanks!

Yes I think this 1 nap thing is working fine and I likey!!