Saturday, July 17, 2010

TGIF!

TGIF!!! Although everyday seems the same to me now that I am a SAHM, Friday still thrills me as how it used to thrilled me when I was working.

It thrills me because DH will be home to back me up taking care of Isabelle. It thrills me because on weekends, I get my ME time, be it facials, hair wash at salon, hair cut, pedicure or just a couple of hours away from home. I don't claim my ME time from DH every weekend but every now & then, I go for it. It is all about being balanced.

This weekend is the facial session and I am counting moments to it. That is when I put my mind to complete rest for a solid 2.5 hours. And that reminds me to request for extra massage. I do deserve it :)

Happy weekend!

2 comments:

LittleLamb said...

Me too. I love my facial and spa sessions because I can fall asleep and no one kacau.

Catheryn @ Pink Bibs said...

LOL! I always tell my hb that my facial session is actually my zzz session.