Monday, July 19, 2010

Shoes Shoes Shoes

Everyone loves shoes! Well, atleast I do and I believe most women out there feels the same too.

Isabelle's first pair of prewalker shoes is about to expire and it is time to get her a proper pair of walking shoes. That means S.H.O.P.P.I.N.G. and that spells therapy for me! Despite all the excitement, it somehow feels heavy knowing that we have to store this pair away so soon (still in good condition, hopefully we don't have to wait too long to pass it down to my brother for his future baby).

Goodbye...

Spotted this striking pair of shoes in Giza Mall (latest mall in town). I knew I had to get it and Isabelle love it too! The vibrant deep fuschia would be excellent to brighten up most of her clothings in soft shades. When we came home, she keep toddling to the mini shoe rack and bring it to me (signal to go kai-kai). And she did that again the next day. After a few rounds and thinking that was cute, I got tired of her cute act and quickly hide it away in the bigger shoe cabinet outside the door, out of her reach.


Hello new shoes!

Here is another pair we got her. DH thought that the fuschia Gap is too dressy and need something more subtle and casual. Again, Isabelle love this pair because of the Minnie Mouse buckle. Its sole is also very soft, cushiony and comfortable.

New shoes # 2



In deep shoes thoughts

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

those shoes make me envious......

Catheryn @ Pink Bibs said...

dont be. just go for no.3. then u can doll her up :)