However, I do not have the time to take picture of every step of it. But I will try when I cook it next round.
What You Need:
- Oil for frying
- Minced Pork (marinate with salt, pepper, sugar & Xao Shing wine *optional*)
- Noodles of any preferred type (recommended Vits for its springiness)
- Chopped garlic
- Diced chinese mushroom (soaked for 1 hour prior to cooking)
- Some green vegies (choy sum or pakchoy or any type of preferred vegie)
- For seasoning ~ Salt, pepper, sugar, light soy sauceoyster sauce and dark soy sauce for color and water
- Concoction of water and cornflour for thickening & glossiness
- For garnish ~ chopped spring onion & fried garlic
How To Cook This:
- Fry half of the chopped garlic in oil and keep it aside with the oil for later use.
- Saute the rest of the chopped garlic with the minced pork till fragrant.
- Add in mushroom, fry till fragrant
- Add in seasonings & water.
- Simmer for approx 10 mins
- Add in corn flour concoction and stir (according to preferred consistency and the cornflour is for glossiness of the dish)
- Blanch noodles and vegies
- Lay noodles and vegies on a plate
- Scoop the minced pork and pour on top of noodles
- Sprinkle garlic generously on top
Hope you like this dish and dont forget to share the photos and comments when you try this out. Happy Cooking!