Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hello 1 Nap!

After a tiring attempt to do away Isabelle's 2nd nap yesterday, I was in doubt if I should give it another try today & DH thought that maybe our 'project' deserves a 2nd chance.

She woke up at 9.05am and I kept her entertained till 12.50pm and she dozes off. 2pm, and she was still sleeping. I was uncertain if I should let her sleep through or wake her up. After chatting with mummy Lynn, another friend & confiding in DH, I chose to let her sleep through. Waited faintly but hopefully. Ta da... she opened her eyes at 3pm. I am grateful she slept for a solid 2 hours 10 mins although it would make me a happier crazy mom at home if she could sleep till 4pm. Wishful thinking.

Played with her, non-stop chasing after her and when it came to 9pm, I got her cleaned up and changed. After her last feed, DH took over to lull her to bed. At 10.05pm, she is in dreamland already!!

Hooray!!

Excellent accomplishment! However, I am still having 2nd thoughts if we should persist this from now onwards. Reason being, it is really exhausting to do all the entertaining for a long 6 hours if I am alone, minus DH coming home from work early or on time or when I have no outing.

Well, let's see how tomorrow goes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally 1 nap worked..... Hopefully u can start to hav more hapy hour!

Catheryn @ Pink Bibs said...

Yah Lyn!

I hope so too and I hope I can endure thru this 'transfer' stage.

Catheryn @ Pink Bibs said...

Yah Lyn!

I hope so too and I hope I can endure thru this 'transfer' stage.