Sunday, July 4, 2010

So Long Holidays...

Last day at this beautiful resort. Slow breakfast. Nothing much to do after all. With a few hours to spare before check out, we walked around the resort and then went for one last dip in the pool. It was quite a chore to get Isabelle out of the pool.

Before heading for the pool, we took more pictures. This one is my favourite. Somehow it warms my heart everytime I look at it. I love the feeling of Isabelle clinging onto me.


After a bit of struggle of getting our little precious out of the pool, shower and change into clean crisp clothes, she fell asleep. We quickly pack up and called for buggy to help with our luggages. Isabelle woke up just at the right time.

We reached the airport right before 2pm and only to realised I had an unread text on my mobile, the dreadful FLIGHT DELAYED message from the airline. Our original 3.40pm flight was retimed to 4.25pm. With almost 2 hours extra in hand, we walked around the airport. We were done in less than 10 minutes.

Another announcement... 4.25pm retimed flight was retimed again, 5pm! Last day of holiday is cruel enough. Flight delays only add on to the cruel-ness. But, well, I need to remind myself that holiday is not for forever, it is the good memories that will linger on for a lifetime.

Isabelle fell asleep again and woke up just 10 minutes before we boarded the plane. Again, our happy little precious enjoyed her flight home. Not a bit of fuss, she kept us entertained through out the short flight.

Weather was fine. Sunny. Bright. Love this picture. We believe it is Ipoh town we were looking at.


Took some pictures of the scenery down below from the cabin. This is the first time I saw a rainbow from such an altitude. Unfortunately, there was a change of weather and so, that explains the greyness in this picture.



No comments: