Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My La Sau Noodles


The best food critic at home, my DS specifically requested me to make this for dinner tonight, the 3rd time for the past month.

My version of noodles topped with minced pork & mushrooms and some greens, sprinkled with glorious fried garlic. Both DH and DS finished off their portion very quickly. I am not sure if it is because they were both very hungry. But whatever the reason is, a clean plate is a sweet compliment for me. All the chopping, cutting & frying pays off.

It is delightful how such a simple dish could bring such pleasure and satisfaction.

Now, I have to restock some good old pork in the fridge as I have a hunch I will receive request to make this, for the 4th time.

2 comments:

I'm a full-time mummy said...

I demand a recipe! I want nothing less than a step by step guide, with pictures! And also picture of each ingredients ya! :D

Thank you very muchie first! :)

Catheryn @ Pink Bibs said...

Hehe. Thank u so much for your warm response :)

I shall add the recipe to this !

Good Day!